Why choose Magica Associates
When a company makes the decision to undergo a major expansion, consolidation, or an outsourcing move, there are a number of IT issues which need to be addressed and planned for. However, Data Centre operations must continue during the planning stage, and
CIO’s often don’t have the time to fully review what their current data centre needs are and more importantly, anticipate what they will be in the future.
Often times, CIO’s know that they have dated and obsolete infrastructure, but lack the experience and expertise to determine how best to upgrade. Magica Associates Data Services has been in business for almost five years and during that time, we our consultants have helped many enterprises plan and implement data centre outsourcing and change management strategies.
Our services start with a Needs Analysis and Selection study. Once complete, we can provide support ranging from outside oversight to full project life cycle consulting.
Magica Associates. Data Centre Consulting Services include:
• Identification of your company’s present and future requirements
• System design and development of detailed specifications
• Hardware/Software evaluation and selection
• Capacity planning
• Development of a formal Request for Proposal (RFP)
• Review of vendor responses for completeness, accuracy and applicability
• Comparison of each vendor’s solution, including:
- Operational procedures
- Technical capabilities
- Vendor reliability
- Relevant economic factors
• Recommendation of a course of action
• Creation of a detailed migration or change management plan
• Migration or change management implementation
• Cutover support
• Post migration or change evaluation
Magica Associates have provided Data Centre outsourcing and change management consulting services to clients since 2000. Our Data Centre migration consulting experience includes all types of systems, ranging from UNIX, NT, LINUX, z/OS, OS390, MVS, DOS, ESX, VM and VSE operating environments.